Are you looking for ways to Register on UML EDU Portal for an enrolled course? You are in the right place. The UMass Lowell Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the university.
In this article, you’ll find helpful information on the UML Edu Portal register for a course. For either fresh or returning students. You can access them easily and, securely 24/7 days to manage your academic records.
How to Register for a Course?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for login in and registering online. They are as mentioned below never forget any steps to log in to UML Blackboard Portal, read the step given below. But Before access into your UMass Lowell Portal account on the website, what do you need?
- Complete and submit the Non-Degree Registration Form. (For New Students)
- Register using the SIS online registration system: (For Returning Students)
- You have must Internet connection.
- First of all, Navigate to https://www.uml.edu/enrollment/sis/ on your web browser.
- After that tab on Student Self-Service Login.
- After that, your page is redirected to UMass Login Portal.
- Enter your Campus User ID and password into the appropriate fields and click Submit.
- And then click on Enroll.
- Read Term, and then click Continue.
- After that Type your Class Number in the Class Nbr field. Please note, the class number is different from the course number.
- You can search for the class number by clicking the magnifying glass. Enter the first two digits of the course number (found in the bulletin or on our Graduate, Online & Professional Studies website) into the subject area. Then enter the following three numbers of the course number into the catalog number box and hit “search.” You can also find the class number and the course number in our online course listings.
- Repeat the above steps until all desired classes have been added.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your Registration is Successful.
How can check my application status?
If you want to check your UMass Lowell application status you are in the right place. If you already completed the UMass Application Forums check your status details given below step by step.
- First of all tab on Check the Status of Your Application Online.
- After that enter your User ID and, Password.
- Click on Sign In.
- Your UMass Boston, UMass Dartmouth, and UMass Lowell Application status is displayed on your screen.
- If you misplaced your login password click on Reset Password.
- Enter the User ID that was assigned to you when applied for admission.
- And enter your registered email address.
- After that, tab on Reset Password.
- Open your mail and click on the active link to reset your password.
- After resetting your password, login into your UMass Lowell Portal and check your application status.
- For More Information call 800-656-GRAD or Mail: [email protected]
This page contains all the information that a user of the UMass Lowell Registration Process and, Check application status online. Using these login with a PC or Mobile, you can make access to UML Blackboard Student Portal.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by UMass Lowell. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only. I hope this article is helpful for UMass Lowell Students.