You can pay from any iPhone or Apple Watch
Does Dunkin take Apple Pay?
Dunkin Donuts is one of the best coffee shop franchises globally. Its popularity has surpassed expectations, and the brand has established itself in +47 countries.
The menu is full of donuts, tea, coffees, sandwiches, frozen drinks, muffins, waffles, and wraps to the delight of its customers.
But does Dunkin take Apple Pay? That’s the question we’ve been asked recently. After extensive research, we can answer this and many other questions in this new post.
Does Dunkin accept Apple Pay?
It does. Apple Pay is accepted by this franchise. This franchise has been using Apple Pay since 2022, realizing the need to improve customer experience.
iOS users can download the app. The app is available for iOS users. Paying in stores can be done from any iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. We’ll show you how.
The platform stores the menu so that ordering is much easier and faster. Now, you can place orders ahead of time from Apple Watch so you don’t have to wait in long lines.
Apple Pay can be set up on Apple Watch and iPhones
You must activate Apple Pay in order for it to work on all devices. It is easy to activate Apple Pay from any device. Here are the steps.
1. Apple Pay for iPhone
- First, visit the Settings option on your iPhone.
- Click on the “Wallet & Apple Pay” option.
- Click on the “Add Card” button and then press the “Continue” choice.
- For a secure setup, choose the payment method you prefer.
- You can manually enter your card information into this system. You can also hold your device above the plastic to wait for the system to read the statement.
- Last, you must review and agree to the terms of Apple’s use. To set up Apple Pay on your device, complete the card verification process
2. Apple Pay for Apple Watch
- Open Apple Watch to access Apple Wallet via iPhone.
- Click the “Wallet and Apple Pay” button.
- Select the alternative “Add Card”, and enter the credit card information that you wish to register.
- Once you have added the card information, verify. Once everything is correct, you can set up the app to accept payments at any Dunkin Donuts location.
How do you use Apple Pay in Dunkin Donuts shops?
The iOS device that you use to access the app will determine how it works. It will also affect whether the payment is made via the app.
1. Via iPhone in the store
- Double-click the button to your right to continue the authentication procedure indicated in the system.
- Place your smartphone over the payment reader. A “ping” sound will be heard. The green check mark, or “ready”
2. Apple Watch in any store
- You can see the button on your right. It is located right at the dial. It’s perfect…you must click it twice to complete this procedure.
- Add the access code.
- Keep an eye on the payment reader until it is completed.
3. Dunkin Donuts App
- You can access Apple Pay from the Dunkin Donuts App.
- Click the “Order” button.
You can add your location to the “DriveThru” and “Walk-In” options.
- Click the “Pay” button to choose the food and drink you desire.
- After choosing “Checkout.“, place the order. The final step is to choose “Apple Pay.” as your payment method.
Is it possible for Apple Pay to be used in Dunkin stores to earn cash back?
We have answered the following questions, “Does Dunkin take Apple Pay at a drive-thru?” and “does Dunkin take Apple Pay in-store?”
We are going to clear up another question you may have asked repeatedly: “Do Apple Pay transactions at Dunkin Donuts to offer Cash Back?”
You can get cashback as long as you use an Apple Pay Card.
This benefit is available in unlimited amounts. Every transaction you make will earn you a maximum of 3% cashback.
You can easily inquire on Apple’s site for more information about eligibility. If you are a regular customer, it is advisable to use an Apple Pay Card.
Apple Pay: The Advantages
Apple and Dunkin Donuts have teamed up to make it easier for customers to buy.
- Great Discounts will be available to the user if they add their credit card information to the Apple Pay for Savings system.
- It’s a digital wallet that provides the highest security and convenience.
- It is ideal for increasing the effectiveness of payment lines. It’s also a great tool for increasing the effectiveness of payment lines.
- Apple Pay makes it easy to pay for food and drinks at Dunkin’s.
Which other establishments accept Apple Pay as a method of payment?
This digital wallet can be used to pay at Baskin Robbins and Chilies.
It works with all payment systems, including In-In Out, Panera Bread, and Starbucks.
You can access the Apple platform to expand your knowledge and discover which establishments accept Apple Pay.
It is very easy to do so. Open the Apple Maps app on your iPhone. Find information about the store that you are interested in and click the “Useful To Know” button.
To confirm that this payment method is accepted, look for the Apple Pay logo next to the phrase.